Since our establishment in the market, we are known as a reputed supplier by offering Gypsum Plaster Powder. This powder is processed by our experts at our advanced laboratory with high quality gypsum. The offered powder is widely used in the construction industry for producing products like tiles, blocks and plaster boards. This plastic is famous in the industry due to its low thermal conductivity. Offered Gypsum Plaster Powder is available at a competitive price.
Gypsum Plaster Powder is a light mass gypsum-grounded plaster. It is appropriate for machine or hand usage to internal tops. Following drying, it offers intense white, level and matt finish. It possesses excellent impact strength.
It consists fundamentally of gypsum hemihydrate articulated with distinct extracts to regulate working and setting features. It comprises perlite, a light-mass aggregate, to advance the plaster's management, workability & usage.
- Light weight
- Excellent strength after drying
- Direct application
- No water curing
- Great Bonding
- Examine the verticality of wall exterior employing plum bob and eliminate ripples, if any.
- Examine the width of plaster. It must not be greater than 13 mm.
- Put on plaster to solid exterior with fixed pressure. As the plaster hardens, do further flattening. Once the plaster is adequately firm, scrub the exterior with sponge and water as essential.
- Now trowel the exterior gradually to get flat matt finish.
- Painting work must be initiated only once the surface becomes wholly dry.
- Throughout the application of plasters, attention should be psid to safeguard that speedy loss of water is evaded. Finish surface should be protected from continuous exposure to moisture.
- Prolonged or recurrent contact to moisture may result in loss of strength and/or bond.
- Light weight
- Easy to mix
- Less water consumption
- Smooth and matt finish
- Brilliant white
- Good Fire resistance
- Good Thermal resistance